Dreams

Friday, January 20, 2006

Thursday was my last day doing the CK bazaar. As expected, there was chaos when it came to the repacking and with it the sense of something good coming to an end. Of course I don't mean the customers who demand tip top service but the people whom I've worked with for the past 8 days. I certainly didn't expect to become so close to 4 guys to the extent that we could kid around and joke and laugh the same way I sometimes do with my guy classmates (maybe more towards Keith) I mean, a week and we're suaning each other already?

Haha... It's really bad suaning. Calling me the A level student because I'm the only one who's done my As, the rest of them are waiting for their Os after doing their N. I think Melvin started it. And just because I said "It rained?" after work when the roads was wet and Joven said "No, watering plants" they continuously did that for the next few days by telling me that they had just watered the plants when we stepped out of the staff entrance at Isetan. I really will miss them and their antics. Haha, Nicholas swung a hanger around and whacked a person he thought was Thomas but it wasn't. Talking with Nick is fun, he comes to talk to me sometimes and sits at the fitting room when his legs are tired and then we get scoulded (jokingly) because it seems as though we're too free.

We started packing stuff today at 8 plus and there was this lady that demanded to know why we were packing and not allowing people to see and buy. Thomas told her politely that it was the last day and we had to pack. She then said that Isetan closes at 930 and looked very annoyed about it. Thomas told her "If we pack at 930, we don't need to go home tonight" We told Hugh and he said "Don't care la, this kind of people" He commented that he's been fucked so many times because of people commenting on the no trying of tops rule. Sale what, can't help it. Haha, he's such a character that I've never met before! We've been irritated, ignored, and screamed at by people who don't want to see the reason behind the rule that I've been rolling my eyes at Angel so many times. She's been really nice too, she's actually from the office but came down to help. She lets me try stuff because she wants to try stuff too. The guys always kid me about me lazing around doing nothing but standing there because I stand at the fitting room all the time. Then I tell them I have to rehang the clothes people try, tell them no trying of tops and taking their tops and helping Angel or Hugh with the passing of the clothes to the customers after they've paid the bill. And they go "ya ya..." Haha. There was also this weird Indian lady who said that by not allowing her to try the tops in the fitting room we were violating some sort of human rights and treating people like cows. Like what the, right? Joven and I just spoke in chinese that she was being unreasonable.

And I've bought quite a number of clothing because of the staff discount-the extremely good staff discount. I've suddenly become so brand conscious in the one week of working at CK under Club 21 which houses the Armani family, DKNY, Mambo, Song+Kelly21, Maxmara that it just feels slightly wrong. The sales people there know their fashion. They have to. Especially if you're the manager. So it has cemented the need in me to earn loads of money to afford Club 21 stuff and not have to buy them during a sale. (BTW, most of their stuff should be dry cleaned to preserve the fabric, most people say "cheap cheap" and forget that it's expensive originally for a reason)

Thanks to all those who came down to see me.

Hugh, Angel, Nicholas, Thomas, Melvin, Joven. We bought a cake to thank Hugh and Angel for taking care of us. Sinfully chocolatey. You guys made working there fun and I couldn't have asked for a better working relationship than I had with these people. What's the saying "If we have fate, we will surely meet again" I hope so, because I miss kidding around with you all. I had a really good time.


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure